Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What description do I need, its Peanut Butter Pie!
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 1 cup peanut butter (try to use all natural, all the big brands use hydrogenated oils)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons soymilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pie crust, chilled (you can chill it as long as you want before you make it)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend/process until desired texture is reached.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Refrigerate before serving (atleast an hour).
So easy and so good. I didn't use a graham cracker crust as other people did but imagine that would be even better than the regular crust I used. I think next time I'll try it with some banana and chocolate either on top or mixed in too.
So awesome!! I mixed it by hand because I don't have a food processor and it tastes amazing! I drizzled some melted chocolate on top and put it in a homemade graham crust. Yum!!
I've been craving the Reese's peanut butter pie that I used to get at Burger King.
I did substitute powdered sugar because I thought my turbinado would be too large granule-wise. I also drizzled melted chocolate chips on top.
This was fast, simple, and spot on. Thanks for sharing it!