1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Pie V
This is an adopted recipe, but it is just like the recipe my mother used for years. Hope you all enjoy. You can use smooth or chunky peanut butter, and it will make either one large deep dish pie or two shallow pies. Cook time is if you use a baked pie crust, otherwise the only time you need to allow is at least 2 hours of chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Add the sugar and peanut butter. .
- 3Fold in 1/2 to 3/4 Cool Whip.
- 4Spoon into baked shell and refrigerate.
- 5To serve, top with balance of Cool Whip.
- 6Garnish with chopped peanuts if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pie V
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.0
- Calories from Fat 464
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 366.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g