Recipe by Heather Beldin
This is so GOOD..The cook time includes freezing time..be prepared to enjoy a big glass of cold milk and a good movie to go with this tasty rich pie.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces whipped extra creamy cream
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 graham cracker crust
- resse peanut butter cup, broke into pieces (OPTIONAL)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix FIRST two ingredients.
- Put 1/2 of the mixture into the bottom of the Graham Cracker Crust.
- In another bowl mix all the rest of the ingredients till whipped.
- Spread into Graham Cracker Crust evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining mixture onto pie.
- Freeze for 1 hour then serve-- Keep refrigerated after serving.
- You can put resse's peanut butter cup pieces onto the pie also for a very rich flavor-- ENJOY.