Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so GOOD..The cook time includes freezing time..be prepared to enjoy a big glass of cold milk and a good movie to go with this tasty rich pie.
- In a bowl mix FIRST two ingredients.
- Put 1/2 of the mixture into the bottom of the Graham Cracker Crust.
- In another bowl mix all the rest of the ingredients till whipped.
- Spread into Graham Cracker Crust evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining mixture onto pie.
- Freeze for 1 hour then serve-- Keep refrigerated after serving.
- You can put resse's peanut butter cup pieces onto the pie also for a very rich flavor-- ENJOY.