1 hr 10 mins
Heather Beldin's Note:
This is so GOOD..The cook time includes freezing time..be prepared to enjoy a big glass of cold milk and a good movie to go with this tasty rich pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix FIRST two ingredients.
- 2Put 1/2 of the mixture into the bottom of the Graham Cracker Crust.
- 3In another bowl mix all the rest of the ingredients till whipped.
- 4Spread into Graham Cracker Crust evenly.
- 5Sprinkle remaining mixture onto pie.
- 6Freeze for 1 hour then serve-- Keep refrigerated after serving.
- 7You can put resse's peanut butter cup pieces onto the pie also for a very rich flavor-- ENJOY.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pie To Die For
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1018.6
- Calories from Fat 655
- Total Fat 72.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.8 mg
- Sodium 698.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 56.6 g
- Protein 24.2 g