Recipe by SugaJ
Saw this on Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade. The recipe came from a viewer. The pie looks divine - light, fluffy, and full of yummy! Haven't made it yet, but wanted to make sure I didn't lose the recipe by posting on here.
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons ice cream topping (recommended ( Magic Shell)
- 1 (9 inch) Oreo cookie pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine all the ingredients except the toppings and crust. Blend with a hand mixer.
- Gently fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust and freeze for 2 hour.
- Once frozen, drizzle with ice cream topping and re-freeze for 20 minutes.
- Thaw slightly before serving and cut into thin slices because this is a rich pie.