1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Pie - Semi-Homemaker Recipe (Sandra Lee)
2 hrs 10 mins
Saw this on Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade. The recipe came from a viewer. The pie looks divine - light, fluffy, and full of yummy! Haven't made it yet, but wanted to make sure I didn't lose the recipe by posting on here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl combine all the ingredients except the toppings and crust. Blend with a hand mixer.
- 2Gently fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust and freeze for 2 hour.
- 3Once frozen, drizzle with ice cream topping and re-freeze for 20 minutes.
- 4Thaw slightly before serving and cut into thin slices because this is a rich pie.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pie - Semi-Homemaker Recipe (Sandra Lee)
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.6
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 388.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream topping