Recipe by Celeste :)
Who doesn't love chocolate and peanut butter - and with more than half the calories of a traditional recipe removed?! Be sure to pay attention to the ingredient list, using fat-free when called for, or 'light' when called for, it makes a huge difference in texture and taste.
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
This pie was ok, but it really didn't have the peanut butter flavor that I was expecting. My son and I made it together and he had a piece of it for dessert tonight and seemed to enjoy it. Thanks for a new recipe to try out!
- 8 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat a 9" pie plate with nonstick spray. Scatter the cookie crumbs evenly over the bottom. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium speed, beat together the peanut butter, light cream cheese, and fat-free cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in the milk and lemon juice. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into the pie plate, spreading evenly over the crumbs. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Using the tip of a knife, decoratively swirlt the chocolate syrup. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours, or until set.