Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, Sifted
- 2 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- chocolate shavings
- Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add whipped topping and powdered sugar, and continue beating until smooth.
- Spoon filling into prepared crusts.
- Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
- Garnish, if desired.
This was incredible and so easy to make. I made this for a group and received a lot of compliments. It must have been good, I didn't get an opportunity to taste the final product. I have been asked to make it again.