Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Peanut Butter Pie has gotten rave reviews every time I've served it. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
- 1 lb chocolate sandwich style cookies (Oreos)
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, refrigerated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Blend cookies and butter in food processor.
- Spread in pie plate & freeze.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Blend well & pour into frozen chocolate cookie crust.
- Chill well and serve.
I am questioning the amount of oreos and butter for the crust. That was a lot of crust ingredients for just one pie, and the size is not really specified. I just want to verify.