Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Whip cream cheese for 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and whip 10 minutes more. Blend in cool whip, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Beat 5 minutes.
- Pour into pie crusts and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with whipped cream and peanuts.
- For a special touch, top pie with hot caramel or chocolate sauce.
I make this pie for all sorts of special occasions, and everyone loves it! The only thing I'd advise people to do differently here is to make sure to use Cool Whip or the heavy whipped cream. I once tried doing it with Redi-Whip, and the whole top of the pie went totally flat.
MMMMM! I love peanut butter pie and had a craving today for it. It does fill 2 graham cracker crusts. The taste was very light. Topped with Cool Whip as well! Thanks for an easy recipe!