Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a one of the greatest recipes for children who like peanut butter. I use grape jelly and it is easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- Spread 1 cup of the Cool Whip carefully over the bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Drop jam by tablespoonfuls onto topping; spread carefully.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix well. Add peanut butter and mix well; fold in the remaining Cool Whip topping and spread over jam.
- Cover and freeze for about 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.