- 15 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oreo cookies and butter together.
- Press into sides and bottom of a pie pan.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 10 minutes.
- Beat peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar and melted butter in a bowl nicely.
- In another bowl, beat cream with the remaining sugar and vanilla essence in a medium bowl till soft peaks form.
- Stir 1/4 of the cream into the peanut-butter mixture.
- Fold in the remaining cream to get a thick mixture.
- Spoon into the prepared crust.
- Refrigerate till firm.