Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy Pie, just like a pb cup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 prepared oreo chocolate cookie pie crust
- Beat together cream cheese,milk and peanut butter.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Pour into crusts, freeze 2-3 hrs.
- until set.
I originally found this recipe in our newspaper. Peanut butter is one of my husband'smust have foods, so I made the pie for his birthday a fews years ago. Then started taking it to potlucks at work, family gatherings, etc. EVERYONE loves it, EVERYONE asks for the recipe. I now have it handy on line at my favorite recipe site. Even if you don't think it's your cup of tea, give it a try, take it to a party. It'll be a hit and so will you. Thanks for posting,Michelle&Mike.
This pie is simply amazing! Using the sweetened condensed milk is so much easier than mixing the sugar and milk. Do yourself a favor and try this recipe!