Recipe by Holli Bolling
This is the best peanut butter pie I have ever eaten. It is fast too! And its no bake!
Top Review by itsnevrenough
Very yummy and quick to make! I had mine in the fridge for about 3 hours before I decided to try it. The filling kinda ran all over the place, so I guess it didn't have enough time to set. The next day, I tried again, and it was much firmer, however, we had no trouble eating it either time!! :) My husband is addicted! Thanks, Holli!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces whipped topping (ex. Cool Whip)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 8inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese to soften, add half the whipped topping until mixed well then add the other half, add sugar mix until well blended, then add peanut butter a little at a time until well blended.
- You can add more peanut butter or less, depending on how much you like peanut butter.
- After all is blended well spoon into shell.
- Put in fridge for at least an hour before serving.