Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Freeze time is for the cook time
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- graham cracker pie crust
- Combine the 1-1/2c powdered sugar and the 1c peanut butter.
- Sprinkle 1/2 on the bottom of the pie shell,save rest for the top.
- Mix the rest of the ingredient pour into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the sugar- peanut butter mixture.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
This is oh so good and rich - VERY rich. I also like to drizzle some chocolate sauce on the crust before filling and again on top.