Recipe by Domestic Goddess
A delicious tasting dessert pie. The prep time does not include the softening of the cream cheese.
Top Review by Dotty2
This is the first time I had ever made a Peanut Butter pie and so very well it was received by the family. DH who doesn't even like peanut butter had a second slice. Daughter left taking the last slice with her. Great recipe. I will be making this again. Thanks!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfrozen Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients, until well blended.
- Fold in the thawed Cool Whip; mix well.
- Pour into the graham cracker pie crust.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Note: I only used (6 ounces) of the Cool Whip when I made this pie; it seemed like enough for my family.