Recipe by Jeannie Kaake
This recipe is fast and delicious. And it uses ingredients I usually have on hand. Hope you like it as much as our family does.
Top Review by Daymented
I used a homemade crust (pre-cooked) and instant (cold) chocolate pudding. Topped with real whipped cream and the peanut butter "sprinkles". Rave reviews abound. I am smitten. Thank you!
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly mix peanut butter and powdered sugar manually or in food processor. (Save 2 tablespoons of mixture to sprinkle on finished pie.)
- Press rest of mixture into prepared cracker crust.
- Filling: cook vanilla pudding according to directions.
- While hot, pour into pie crust.
- Let pie cool for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut butter/confectioners' sugar to top of pie and then refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Note: Just before serving, I sometimes garnish with chocolate/fudge topping, cool whip and crushed peanuts.
- Fast, easy and delicious!
- Kids love it!