Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I hope you enjoy!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- Beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add powdered sugar and milk beating until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread mixture into Crust.
- Refridgerate or freeze.
YUM. Made this exactly as written other then I used natural peanut butter and sugar free cool whip. Everyone enjoyed this. Made for Fall PAC 2008.