Recipe by CoffeeB
This is the simpliest p.b. pie you will ever make.
Top Review by Ang11002
This was tasty but I felt the peanut butter layer was too plain. I would add some powdered sugar next time to change it from just PB to something with a little oomph. Very easy and enjoyed by all who tried it though. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter (I prefer Jif)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for approximately 2-3 minutes. (times will vary so watch carefully).
- Spread in the bottom of the graham cracker crust and a bit up the sides.
- Make pudding according to pkg. directions.
- Spread over p.b. layer.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Keep refrigerated.