Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this recipe from a co-worker from a previous job. He used to bring this in for potlucks and it was always one of the fastest to go. Can use regular graham cracker crust or chocolate crust (like Oreo cookie crust). Cook time is Fridge time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 60 g hershey chocolate candy bars
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Blend cream cheese, peanut butter, milk and powdered sugar together until there is no more lumps.
- Put filling into prepared graham cracker pie crust. Place in fridge until set.
- Spread tub of cool whip on top. And shave Hershey bar over top of pie.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving size will depend on how big you slice your pieces.