Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Good old peanut butter is great on just about anything but especially in this pie. It is rather rich and creamy. Enjoy the flavor of the peanut butter and make sure that it is chilled long enough or it won't cut right.
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter, either type can be used
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix all the ingredients except for the crust together and then pour into the crust. Allow to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Served great as a dessert or snack.