Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
will be a big hit with the kids.........big & small
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packets cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons hot coffee
- 2 teaspoons hot coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream (thick cream)
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Beat peanut butter, sugar, cream cheese, melted butter & vanilla in large bowl of mixmaster until smooth & creamy.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refridgerate 6 hours.
- Melt chocolate with coffee in double boiler over gently simmering water.
- Spread on top of filling.
- refridgerate until firm.
- PIE CRUST:.
- combine cracker crumbs sugar, melted butter.
- Mix well.
- line bottom & sides of pie dish.
I have made this recipe for almost 15 years, and somehow lost the only copy I had. Thanks so much for sharing it, it is a family favorite and now I will have it forever. Just a quick note, bake the crust for about 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven if you want it to have a little crunch to it. Thanks again!!
This was a delicious pie! Except that the ingredients are for two pies :) So I just whipped up another crust and my family isn't complaining that there are two pies in the fridge. Very simple pie to make; just make sure to have big enough bowls for the whipping cream (doubles) and the mix in general as it can be hard to get it mixed thoroughly.