Recipe by Drewber
I love love love peanut butter. I love to spread this filling inside a plain graham cracker crust but it would also be good in a chocolate crust too.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar and butter together until well mixed.
- Spread crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie plate and bake for 8 minutes or until set and golden.
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with the milk until fluffy.
- Beat in the 1/4 cup of sugar and peanut butter, beating until combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spread filling into the cooled crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy with a big glass of milk.