Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy, Delicious Peanut Butter PIE! Restaurant Style!.. Very rich and great for a dinner party!
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 prepared pie crust (, chocolate or graham)
- grated chocolate (, for garnish)
- Beat Cream Cheese, Peanut butter, sugar, butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in Whipping cream.
- Gently spooon into crust.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.
Has a very great peanut butter flavor. I served it in smaller slices though because it is very rich.