Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of my coworkers used to make this regularly. It's absolutely to die for, and it's also very simple. There's no baking involved, either. Serve it with some chocolate syrup if you wish.
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- Whip cream (use less than a cup unwhipped to get a cup whipped).
- Add vanilla as you whip the cream.
- In a separate bowl mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold whipped cream and peanut butter mixture together well.
- It should become a much lighter as you add in the cream.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill for at least an hour.