Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust or 1 (9 inch) vanilla cookie pie crusts
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter, milk and sugar gradually.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
Delish! I shaved a froxen milk chocolate bar over the top. I couldn't keep my husband away from the bowl - he licked it clean!
What a fantastic dessert! We used the vanilla wafer pie crust (Nilla brand) because that is what we had. The peanut butter flavor is very mild...even my 3 year old who doesn't like peanut butter loved it! I will make this over and over again! Next time I will buy an Oreo crust and drizzle chocolate over each slice before serving. Heavenly dessert! Thanks for posting such a winner! Made for ZWT 3 Zingo...and will be made again...SOON!
Comments heard: "Wow!" "Amazing!". I made my own crust by combining 1 1/4 cups oreo cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter and pressing into a 9 inch pie pan. No cooking required. I placed the frozen pie in the fridge to soften slightly while we ate dinner. Thanks for a super simple and delicious dessert! Made for ZWT3 Zingo.