Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend, Katie, gave me this recipe in the early 1970s. It is served at the Sweet Onion Restaurant in Mt. Pleasant, MI. A light, creamy pie with the taste of peanut butter. Use your favorite cookie or graham cracker crust. Serve it right out of the freezer with a drizzle of hot fudge on top. This pie is fast and easy to make and has a very impressive taste. A nice light dessert after a company meal. I always make it with skim milk, light cream cheese.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar with mixer until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and milk, beat until smooth.
- Fold in 8 ounces cool whip.
- Place in prepared pie shell. Freeze for 2+ hours.
- Take it out of the freezer and cut and serve immediately, drizzle on a little hot chocolate. Enjoy.