Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in an old cookbook of my Mother's, and my family loves it.
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- 2 eggs, seperated
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar, beat again, and set aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, egg yolks, peanut butter, vanilla, whipped topping and cream cheese.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Pour into baked pie crust and place in freezer for 1/2 hour to set up.
- Serve with whipped topping with chocolate syrup drizzled on top.
This recipe was so good and easy to make. I loved it and my kid loved it to it is very sweet though but it was good