Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Love this rich and creamy pie very easy too!
- 1 1⁄4 cups crumbled chocolate chip cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- grated chocolate or cookie crumbs (optional)
- Combine crust ingredients:Press into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake@ 375 for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese,peanut butter,butter, sugar,and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Gently spoon into the cool crust.
- Garnish with chocolate or cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preparation time doesn't include refrigerater time.
This was delicious. My only comment is that I'm not sure what size cookies you were using for the crust. I only needed 10 and that was more than enough! What I liked best about the recipe was the crunchy crust combined with the light and fluffy peanut butter topping over it. Delicious!