Recipe by Kymie
Love this rich and creamy pie very easy too!
Top Review by Amyschnabi
This was delicious. My only comment is that I'm not sure what size cookies you were using for the crust. I only needed 10 and that was more than enough! What I liked best about the recipe was the crunchy crust combined with the light and fluffy peanut butter topping over it. Delicious!
- 1 1⁄4 cups crumbled chocolate chip cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- grated chocolate or cookie crumbs (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crust ingredients:Press into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake@ 375 for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese,peanut butter,butter, sugar,and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Gently spoon into the cool crust.
- Garnish with chocolate or cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preparation time doesn't include refrigerater time.