Recipe by *SpeechTeachMe*
I have tried many recipes for Peanut Butter Pie, but this was the best one by far.
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (12 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar together.
- Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon this mixture into the pie shell.
- Smooth mixture to the edges of pie.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of hot fudge topping.
- Place the rest of the hot fudge into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Spread hot fudge over peanut butter topping, being careful to leave the peanut butter layer showing at the edge.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Before serving, spread the remaining whipped topping over the hot fudge layer being careful not to mix the two and leaving the chocolate layer showing at the edge.
- Place remaining hot fudge in a small baggies and knead for a minute or so.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and drizzle over pie.
- Do the same with 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, going in the opposite direction of the hot fudge.