1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter & Pickles (Step by Step 4 Kids)
Charlotte J's Note:
Here is a strange one from 'Postcards from Buster' This recipe did not say amounts for the peanut butter or pickles so use as much as you like. But Zaar will not let me publish unless I enter an amount.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Check with a grownup and wash your hands before you begin.
- 2Spread peanut butter on one side of two slices of bread.
- 3Cover one slice of peanut-buttered bread with pickles.
- 4Put the two slices of bread together (learn from my mistake and make sure the peanut butter is on the INSIDE when you do this).
- 5Clean up the kitchen before you enjoy your -- no, that's not right.
- 6Clean up the kitchen before you force yourself to -- no, that's too negative.
- 7Uh -- okay: clean up the kitchen before you take a small bite, and test it out.
- 8I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
- 9If it's good enough for aliens, it's good enough for me!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Pickles (Step by Step 4 Kids)
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 402.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g