Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Pecans and peanuts are a delicious duo. Serve the pie at room temp., or better yet, slightly warmed.
- 1 unbaked pie shell, for a 9-in . pie
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup coarsley chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup coarsley chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350^F
- Fit pastry to pie plate. Decoratively flute edge. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk corn syrup, peanut butter and eggs until smooth. Whisk in sugar and vanilla extract, then stir in pecans and peanuts. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350^F for 50 minutes or until browned and center is set. Cool completely on a wire rack at room temperature. Slice and serve.