Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe Courtesy of: http://www.thepoop.com/pooppantry
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (crunchy works great)
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 3⁄4 cup oats
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix liquid ingredients together well. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients bowl and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Roll into a ball; place ball on floured surface. Roll out to 1/2" thickness. Cut into desired shapes (bone-shaped cookie cutters work great!).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes; turn off the oven and leave the biscuits in there for one hour to harden.