Recipe Courtesy of: http://www.thepoop.com/pooppantry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix liquid ingredients together well. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients bowl and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- 3Roll into a ball; place ball on floured surface. Roll out to 1/2" thickness. Cut into desired shapes (bone-shaped cookie cutters work great!).
- 4Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes; turn off the oven and leave the biscuits in there for one hour to harden.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Patties for Pups
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g