Prep 45 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Spoon half into two parfait glasses; top with ice cream. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with peanuts.