Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from the Sunday newspaper coupons.
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup skippy natural-style chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup crunchy granola cereal
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup strawberry
- In medium bowl, combine yogurt, peanut butter and honey.
- Into 4 parfait glasses, spoon 1/2 of the peanut butter mixture.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons cereal, then 1/2 of the fruit; repeat.
- Garnish, if desired, with mint.