Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am going through a peanut butter stage at the moment and these are just to die for!!!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Pancakes With Peanut Butter Maple Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Beat milk with egg and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add to dry ingredients and beat just until well moistened.
- Lightly butter hot griddle.
- Spoon by ¼ cupfuls onto griddle.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Peanut Butter Maple Syrup:.
- Combine syrup and peanut butter in sauce pan.
- Heat, stirring until smooth and heated through.
- Serve over pancakes.
I've been on the lookout for pancake and waffle recipes for OAMC use...That I love peanut butter, was a bonus! I must confess I didn't do the syrup/peanut butter concoction, because I was out of real maple syrup...and you know what? It didn't matter! The pancakes were wonderful, even with just butter on them...UPDATE: I had frozen the leftover pancakes from the first attempt and yesterday I reheated some for breakfast...I took them straight from the freezer to the toaster...I carefully removed them from the toaster with some bamboo tongs when they were hot enough and buttered them...They were surprisingly tasty when reheated, even to the extent of tasting markedly more peanut buttery than they did when freshly made! YUM! These are going into permanent Breakfast OAMC rotation for sure! Thanks for posting this recipe!
These were good... I didn't make the syrup but instead put strawberry jam on them. I needed to add a touch more sugar though, but it could have been my PB.