Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am going through a peanut butter stage at the moment and these are just to die for!!!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Pancakes With Peanut Butter Maple Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Beat milk with egg and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add to dry ingredients and beat just until well moistened.
- Lightly butter hot griddle.
- Spoon by ¼ cupfuls onto griddle.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Peanut Butter Maple Syrup:.
- Combine syrup and peanut butter in sauce pan.
- Heat, stirring until smooth and heated through.
- Serve over pancakes.