Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
These pancakes are off the hook. I add extra flour just to make them thicker.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine milk and remaining ingredients.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until tops are covered with bubbles and edges are cooked.
- Flip pancake and cook other side.
- Serve warm.
I substituted 1/3 of the flour with whole wheat flour. The peanut butter flavor was pleasantly light, sweet, and addictive. It kind of reminded me of the inside of a Buckeye (chocolate-covered peanut butter ball). It actually makes me glad I was out of cocoa this morning so I had to look for something other than what I was originally planning to make. I will definitely be keeping this around. Thanks!
These are really good and super peanut-y. Chocolate chips were good in them too. I don't usually add syrup to my pancakes, but definitely wanted some with these - dulce de leche went well with them. Raspberry jam was also good - kind of a peanut butter and jelly effect.
Five Stars! These were great both times! Made no changes, kids loved them, husband not so much