Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The purest of pure peanut butter cookies. If you love peanut butter, you'll love these. Very flavorful!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute (regular sugar can be used if not calorie counting)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all of the ingredients together and drop by spoonfuls onto parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Create fork marks immediately when removing from oven.
- Let cool on cookie sheet before removing. Cookies are very maliable.
These were super easy to make and everyone loved them. The only thing is they took longer to cook than noted, and it is impossible to do the fork marks after they are out of the oven. It should be done before, or you can't do it at all.
My DH was begging for something sweet tonight. I whipped these up, with little hope because the last few peanut butter cookie recipes I've made were very "eggy". What a great treat! I found these just wonderful! Quick to make and outstanding flavor! Thanks for the fantastic recipe!