Recipe by radiodiva
The purest of pure peanut butter cookies. If you love peanut butter, you'll love these. Very flavorful!
Top Review by billikers
These were super easy to make and everyone loved them. The only thing is they took longer to cook than noted, and it is impossible to do the fork marks after they are out of the oven. It should be done before, or you can't do it at all.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute (regular sugar can be used if not calorie counting)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients together and drop by spoonfuls onto parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Create fork marks immediately when removing from oven.
- Let cool on cookie sheet before removing. Cookies are very maliable.