Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Oh My- because it's that good or maybe because it only takes a small sliver of a piece to quench a sweet tooth craving..
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml peanut butter (any style)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese (softened)
- 236.59 ml whipping cream (not whipped cream)
- 29.58 ml vanilla
- 10 inch Oreo cookie pie crusts or 10 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Cream sugar, peanut butter, cream cheese and butter. Whip the cream adding in vanilla, fold into peanut butter mixture and pour into crust. Chill overnight. Serve with Chocolate topping if desired.
- Sometimes I crush oreos, mini M&Ms, or Reese Pieces and lightly press into top of pie, or I crush some almonds and lightly press into top.
- WARNING- VERY RICH. A small piece is PLENTY!
Was great quick and easy desert. I had left over oreo crumbs that is what sent me in search of a recipe to use them up. Boy did I pick a great one. My father being the peanut butter NUT that he is had me put the pie in the freezer for an hr. so he could have some as fast as possible. GREAT recipe.