Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
Easy to make and delicious. The texture and flavor are wonderful. They're soft and chewy.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl mix the butter, sugars, and peanut butter.
- Add eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients together and add to sugar mixture.
- Then add oats and raisins.
- Form into 1 inch balls and press down onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
I used almond butter and used half chocolate chips half resins and OMG! Best cookie EVER! You must try this!!
Very good cookies. Easy to make and taste. When I make them next time I will put in chocolate chip.
Sadly I'm disappointed. My cookies ran horribly and turned in to lace cookies. After the first batch I added 3/4 of a cup of oats in to the remaining mix which seemed to thicken it, but they still ran. It's possible that this is a side effect of living at high altitude, we're at 9,000'. I'll continue working on the recipe, my concept for future tweaks is to use less granulated sugar, increase the oats and raisins, and we'll see what that does. Another possibility is that I used creamy peanut butter as my wife doesn't like crunchy, so I'll pick up some crunchy tonight.