Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
Easy to make and delicious. The texture and flavor are wonderful. They're soft and chewy.
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- In a large bowl mix the butter, sugars, and peanut butter.
- Add eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients together and add to sugar mixture.
- Then add oats and raisins.
- Form into 1 inch balls and press down onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
I used almond butter and used half chocolate chips half resins and OMG! Best cookie EVER! You must try this!!
Very good cookies. Easy to make and taste. When I make them next time I will put in chocolate chip.
Wow! These were amazing. I didn't have much butter left at the house so I used half butter and half coconut oil, you wouldn't know the difference. I also changed it up a little but using dried cranberries (bc i had them on hand), added chocolate chips and I also added cinnamon. I'm not a oatmeal cookie kind of person, but this!!! Omg!!! Amazing!!!