Tasty bars that pack a bunch of protein into a tiny yet satisfying bar. Great for recovery from a workout, a quick breakfast or snack, or on a hike. Easy to make gluten-free by using GF oats and oat flour. If you don't have oat flour, try pulverizing 50g of rolled oats in a food processor until they form a coarse flour consistency - works just as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- 2Add all wet ingredients together in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
- 3Microwave for 30-60seconds.
- 4Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Form a ball with the mixture.
- 5Spread out into a lined (I used wax paper) 9"x9" baking dish.
- 6Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm.
- 7Remove with the lining to a cutting board and cut into 10 pieces. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for 2 weeks or up to 2-3 months in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bars
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whey protein powder