1/4 Photos of Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
(No Wheat / No Egg) Cookies in five minutes! No wheat or egg so these are great for wheat or egg free diets. A friend gave me the original recipe that called for white sugar and they were great that way. I tried it with brown sugar and that is the ONLY way I'll fix them now! Totally a new level. Only takes 10 minutes total to prepare these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the first three ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Stir together sugar, milk, and butter in Medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally - full boil for ONE minute.
- 3Immediately pour over oatmeal mixture and stir thoroughly but rapidly.
- 4Spoon cookie size scoops (a heaping tablespoon) onto waxed paper or plastic wrap and let set until firm.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (950 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 80.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g