1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
John was hinting for oatmeal cookies and I came across Katzen's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies recipe and thought why not tweak it to make it with oatmeal and gluten free and this is what I came up with. Thanks Katzen. ;) FYI almond flour can be made by simply processing raw almonds in the blender until they have turned into fine crumbs. Don’t over blend, otherwise you’ll make almond butter! It usually takes 5 second pulses for about 20 times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 591.47 ml almond flour (gluten free) or 591.47 ml almond meal or 591.47 ml flour
- 236.59 ml oatmeal
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml coconut oil, organic softened not melted
- 236.59 ml smooth peanut butter or 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, lightly packed
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix flour, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat coconut oil, peanut butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy.
- 3Blend in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 4Fold in Chocolate chips.
- 5Roll into tablespoonful size balls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Flatten each, in criss-cross pattern, with tines of fork.
- 6Bake for 10 minute or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 45
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 121.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: