Tattooed Lady's Note:
Friend of mine gave me this recipe that she got off the back of the oatmeal can. It's a twist because she uses 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup peanut butter. If you choose not to use the peanut butter then use the full cup of butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat together butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 4Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- 5Stir in oats and raisins; mix well.
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
- 9Bar cookies: Bake 30 to 35 minutes in ungreased 13x9 inch metal baking pan.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter - Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g