Modified from Key Ingredient blog. Super yummy. Old fashioned oats can be substituted for quick cooking, but the result is chewier. Or give the old fashioned oats a quick spin in the blender. I use Copycat Borden's Sweetened Condensed Milk for the sweetened condensed milk. You can top with cut up or mini Reese's peanut butter cups or a mix of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line 9x13 pan with foil, spray with Pam.
- 3Mix butter, brown sugar, baking soda, oatmeal, flour, and salt until crumbly.
- 4Reserve 1 cup. Press remainder into pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, mix peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- 6Pour and gently spread peanut butter mixture over warm crust.
- 7Sprinkle reserved crust crumbles on top.
- 8Bake 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven, sprinkle chocolate chips on top and bake 5-10 minutes until top is golden and chips are melty.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.7
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 267.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g