Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Modified from Key Ingredient blog. Super yummy. Old fashioned oats can be substituted for quick cooking, but the result is chewier. Or give the old fashioned oats a quick spin in the blender. I use Copycat Borden's Sweetened Condensed Milk for the sweetened condensed milk. You can top with cut up or mini Reese's peanut butter cups or a mix of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄4 cups oatmeal
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 9x13 pan with foil, spray with Pam.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, baking soda, oatmeal, flour, and salt until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup. Press remainder into pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour and gently spread peanut butter mixture over warm crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crust crumbles on top.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle chocolate chips on top and bake 5-10 minutes until top is golden and chips are melty.