Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hands down my favorite bar recipe. My mom makes these for all of our family parties and everyone goes nuts! They are so addicting, I think I am going to make some now :)
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg, large
- 78.07 ml peanut butter
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml flour
- 236.59 ml oats, I prefer old fashioned
- 354.88 ml milk chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 59.14 ml peanut butter
- 29.58-44.37 ml milk
- Cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, 1/3 c peanut butter, soda, salt, vanilla and mix well; add flour and oats.
- Spread in a greased 9x13 pan, bake @ 350 for 18-21 minutes, or until golden brown.
- When bars are done immediately sprinkle choc chips on top, let stand a few minutes until melted.
- Spread evenly, set aside to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl combine all frosting ingredients, mix until smooth, it should be creamy not runny, add milk if needed.
- Spread evenly over cooled chocolate.