1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
Hands down my favorite bar recipe. My mom makes these for all of our family parties and everyone goes nuts! They are so addicting, I think I am going to make some now :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, large
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oats, I prefer old fashioned
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1Cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add egg, 1/3 c peanut butter, soda, salt, vanilla and mix well; add flour and oats.
- 3Spread in a greased 9x13 pan, bake @ 350 for 18-21 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4When bars are done immediately sprinkle choc chips on top, let stand a few minutes until melted.
- 5Spread evenly, set aside to cool completely.
- 6In a mixing bowl combine all frosting ingredients, mix until smooth, it should be creamy not runny, add milk if needed.
- 7Spread evenly over cooled chocolate.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 113.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g