There are many versions of this recipe, but this the best! 8) Very rich and perfect for the chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there! 8)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat peanut butter, butters and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to mixture and blend well.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.