1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Oat Bran Cookies
This recipe was on a box of "Hodgson Mill Oat Bran Cereal". What wonderful cookies! Chewy, filling, high fiber...and oat to boot. Lower cholesterol here we come. I also used 1/4 cup applesauce for 1/4 cup margarine to lower fat. They were super easy to mix and are sturdy enough to travel well (I mailed some to an avid fan!). Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix melted margarine with sugars.
- 3Add egg (or whites); mix well.
- 4Stir in peanut butter and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- 5Add remaining dry ingredients; mix well.
- 6Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Oat Bran Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (774 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g