Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the perfect combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and oatmeal. I know it may sound funny, but it tastes out of this world. You can also add chocolate chips, coconut, or any kind of nut. We used smart balance butter instead of margarine and fat free evaporated milk instead to make it less points for weight watchers
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 14.79 ml dark cocoa
- 29.58 ml fat-free margarine
- 118.29 ml fat-free evaporated milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 828.06 ml quick-cooking oats
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- In a saucepan bring sugar, cocoa, margarine, milk, and salt to a rapid boil for 1 minute.
- Add quick cooking oats, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well.
- Working quickly, drop by teaspoon-fulls onto waxed paper and let cool.
Good and Tasty cookies from my childhood. Make sure to follow the cooking directions. I let mine cook to long. Made for PAC Fall 2011